Today’s short episode is going to be a really cool discussion about increasing and boosting student retention in your studio. In my studio, we’ve got a number of different things that we do in terms of increasing and boosting student retention. And we’ll talk about things that you can do at the moment to harness the power of connection to increase your retention, increase engagement and create positive outcomes for yourself, your studio, and especially your students.
- Boosting retention among your students.
- The importance of having a strong connection with your students.
- Why you need to have milestones to work towards in your school.
- Understanding why students quit and stay to be able to plan how to increase their lifespan.
- Reasons why people quit and how to navigate it.
Guitar Teaching Resources Mentioned
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.