On today’s episode, I’m formally introducing the launch of the TopMusicMarketplace!
We built this market platform to connect music teachers who’ve created curriculums, methods, camps, and other offerings with studio owners and students in search of better learning experiences.
We’ll investigate why there is a need for a centralized marketplace just for music teachers. We’ll help you:
- Explore the TopMusicMarketplace offerings
- Learn 10+ benefits about the market if you’re a seller
- Hear time-saving benefits from studio owners’ points of view
- Find out how to feature your own items as a seller
Additionally, I’ve brought along a few of our 40+ sellers onto the show to quickly chat about what they’re offering and to give you an idea of what’s available.
AND we’ll be giving everyone 10% off their first purchase on the marketplace.
Transcript of the Show
If you’d like to download a PDF transcript of this episode, please click below.
In this episode introducing TopMusicMarketplace, you’ll learn about:
- Why build a marketplace & my thought process behind wanting to create it
- How TopMusicMarketplace aims to benefit music teachers and content creators
- What I see for the future of the platform
- Saying goodbye to the closed-door model of teaching
- Helping content creators get found
- Making online marketing solutions
- Helping these teachers & authors avoid launch failure
- Offering creators a curated, established audience
- 11 benefits for music teacher-creators taking their product to market
- and 10 benefits for music teachers searching for solutions for their own studios
- You’ll also meet featured sellers: Jennifer Foxx, Natalie Weber, Grant Arnold, Rosemarie Penner, and Lynda Irvine.
Thank you for tuning in!
In conclusion, there are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, and I’m grateful that you’ve chosen mine. Whether you’re at the gym, on the bike or in the car, I know that you and your students will get lots out of what you learn in the long run.
Just make sure you try out some of the ideas before they get lost in the business of your next lessons!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons on the left of the page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on Apple Podcasts or on my Facebook page. Reviews are extremely helpful when it comes to show’s ranking and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.