Have you ever dreamt of having your own app that can help with your own teaching and relationship deepening with students and parents?
In this episode, we unpack the wonders of augmenting your teaching through apps with Dan Harvey, the Co-Founder and Chief Relationship Officer at Passion.io. Passion.io is a drag and drop, no-code app creation platform for coaches, music teachers, personal trainers, and knowledge entrepreneurs who want to monetize their skills online with their own mobile app.
We are going to discuss how you can work with apps in both the traditional and online teaching setting; how valuable it is for teachers and students; and how Passion.io can help you with delivering content this way.
- [05:10] Dan’s musical background as a drummer.
- [08:13] Tools and tactics he uses to keep his practice as a musician.
- [10:28] Why they created passion.io.
- [13:29] The story of what set him up to this path.
- [17:38] The value that teachers can get from having an app.
- [20:19] Expanding your reach through the mobile app experience.
- [21:42] Positioning your product to be engaging for your target audience.
- [25:04] What to expect from passion.io.
- [26:51] Options and ideas of what you can do with your app made via passion.io.
- [28:55] Augmenting studio offerings to flow with the changes.
- [31:37] Using gamification as a driver and motivation for practice.
- [33:37] Dan shares the gamification features that can be used in the app.
Transcript of the show
If you’d like to download a PDF transcript of this episode, please click below.
About our Guest
Dan Harvey is the Co-Founder and Chief Relationship Officer at Passion.io. Prior to founding Passion.io, he was the drummer in the band, Dog is Dead.
Dan teaches solopreneurs and beginning coaches and teachers how to sell knowledge digitally and scale their coaching businesses online. He covers everything from months of training, sales, to digital marketing, and course creation.
His company, Passion.io is a drag and drop, no-code app creation platform for coaches, music teachers, personal trainers, and knowledge entrepreneurs who want to monetize their skills online with their own mobile app.
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.