This episode features someone who has been helping beginning guitar players learn with some exciting and engaging secrets to make guitar playing a whole lot easier. Mr. Den López from Learning Guitar Secrets and host of his own podcast, That Beginner Guitar Podcast shares a whole lot of valuable information that you can implement in your studio today. If you want to get insights on how to keep students engaged in their guitar lessons or how to build your social media following, this podcast is for you.
- Den gives us a brief background of how he started as a guitar player and eventually transitioning into a teacher.
- Dan shares how he came up with the idea of Learning Guitar Secrets.
- The things he’s done and implemented that made him different from other piano teachers.
- Tips for teaching beginner students to keep them interested.
- The idea of creating inflammatory headlines that can lead to the success of your business.
- Dealing with haters online.
- Tips on how he built his social media following.
- Advice for listeners who want to create a course or have created a course and can’t get it off the ground.
- Dan shares more about his upcoming book.
- The importance of investing in yourself to grow your business.
- A typical day in the life of a content creator.
- Reasons why it’s important to create stories that hook people.
- Insights on why many people resonate with him and what he teaches.
- Three learning secrets that you can use with your beginning guitar students that create results.
Guitar Teaching Resources Mentioned
Den López from Barcelona, Spain is a guitar teacher, musician, loving husband, and a father of 2 boys. He is the founder of Learning Guitar Secrets where he helps wanna-be and beginner guitarists become the players they dream of. He started playing at the age of 14 and has been heavily influenced by players like Clapton, Gilmour, and Hendrix.
After releasing his first studio album, he decided it was time to teach others what he knew. Hearing that 90-95% of the people who start playing quit, he became obsessed with finding the little tricks, the wins, and the easiest frameworks beginners needed to succeed. Although he has only been active in the online business for less than a year, he has put out 3 courses, a podcast, and has gained a following of 10k on Facebook. He is currently working on his next projects: a challenge and a membership.
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.