All my ideas.
- Are you sick of signing-up to blogs that bore you with irrelevant stuff?
- Is your inbox already full of links to certificates, worksheets, games that you just don’t have time to study?
- Are you looking for ideas that will help motivate your older students – teens and adults?
- Are you looking for ideas that are easy to understand and can be implemented immediately in your studio?
At topmusic.co, I’ve been sharing these kinds of ideas since 2010 and I’d love to have you as part of our community.
By signing-up in the box below, you’ll be the first to hear about all my latest ideas, special offers and links to other great material on the web.
- You’ll be challenged to think about your own practice
- You’ll get new ideas that are relevant today
- You can improve and reinvigorate your teaching whether you’ve just graduated or have been teaching for 40 years
- You’ll find out about other people doing cool stuff with piano teaching online
- You’ll get links to professional development opportunities, master classes, concerts, recitals, etc.
Best of all, it’s free.