Welcome to a special episode where we’re wrapping up the incredible journey that was 2023 and offering an exciting sneak peek into what’s in store for 2024. This live recording brings together our fantastic community of registered participants to dive into the achievements of the past year and unveil our plans for the future. I’ll be sharing some noteworthy highlights, including successful releases like my No Book Beginners book, TopMusic Quiz and the groundbreaking Top Music Certification program. Plus get ready for a big reveal as we introduce TopMusic Piano Podcast with our new host, Dr. Rachel Ehring. Get ready for an engaging session filled with insights, plans, and the vibrant energy of our incredible community. Let’s dive in!
- Tim shares an overview of TopMusic achievements in 2023 and plans for 2024.
- His announcement of taking a break from the podcast.
- Some highlights of 2023, recap of successful releases, including a No Book Beginners Book, TopMusic quiz and TopMusic Certification program.
- Introduction of the TopMusic Piano Podcast with Rachel Ehring as the new host.
- Other releases in 2023, including courses, TopMusicSheets, TopMusicGames, Piece by Piece videos, Method book reviews and Pop Song Solutions.
- Tim Topham discusses the upcoming MTNA conference in March.
- The focus for the upcoming year on helping teachers use existing content effectively and building a strong community.
- The special needs teaching course by Selena Pistaresi will be re-released, focusing on neurodivergent students.
- An upcoming challenge for the Advancing Students Course to support teachers in gaining confidence.
- Tim reflects on the history of the podcast, mentioning its name changes and the upcoming transition back to “TopCast.”
- He shares the experiences and benefits of the certification program and emphasizes the importance of community building.
Thank you for tuning in!
Consider implementing the ideas from this podcast by writing several actionable steps for your teaching practice if it’s inspired you.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, which helps other teachers find our show.
Stay updated by subscribing to this show, and get automatic delivery to your device every time a new episode goes live! We publish on Fridays weekly.